Det Kongelige Danske Videnskabernes Selskab.
kdvs [at] royalacademy.dk
How we picture, interpret, and communicate about food and taste based on our sensory perception.
A two-day interdisciplinary symposium at the Royal Danish Academy of Sciences and Letters, Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Martin Marchman Andersen (Denmark)
- Wender Bredie (Denmark)
- Ophelia Deroy (Germany)
- Rob Dunn (USA)
- Roberto Flore (Denmark)
- Liselotte Hedegaard (Denmark)
- Morten Kringelbach (UK)
- Susanne Højlund (Denmark)
- Harold McGee (USA)
- Barry Smith (UK)
- Pia M. Sörensen (USA)
- Karen Wistoft (Denmark)
- Ole G. Mouritsen and Andreas Roepstorff
- University of Aarhus and University of Copenhagen
- Royal Danish Academy of Sciences and Letters
- The Royal Danish Academy of Sciences and Letters
- The Carlsberg Foundation
- Taste for Life
- The Danish Gastronomical Academy
Please note: This symposium has been postponed due to the covid-19 pandemic. Sept. 27.-28, 2021, are confirmed new dates.